Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gel Stick Sketch

I'm not sure what to make of this piece! I love the outcome and all, but... I just randomly made her up. I finally got around to scanning this and uploaded it to deviantART. At first I just titled this 'Blondie' and didn't add it to any groups. It didn't get a lot of attention which totally bummed me out. Then I realized how much the girl looks like Fionna from Adventure Time... So I changed the title to 'Fionna' and added it to several Adventure Time groups... And then it starts getting a ton of views of favorites! People are obsessed with fanart, I can not stress that enough! :)


because this piece is too big for my scanner, the bottom part of her dress and her hands were cropped out. :(

3 comments:

  1. very nice!
    and.. i like music in your blog))
    _____________________________
    i have a new post! thanks for a comment!)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/2011/12/tea-and-atmosphere.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You are very talented, thanks for following!xxx

    faith-in-fashion

    ReplyDelete