Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Presents

Yeah so this year I decided to create presents for family rather than buying gifts. 'Cause I'm cheap and thoughtful. That's what I like to think, anyway. :)

Mom: water color crayon/gel stick drawing of me (because my mom wants that...) on a 7 and a half by 14 inch illustration board
Mom's BF: B&W drawing of a zoomed in Coca-Cola bottle with the words "Open Happiness" on a red bg on a 6x6 inch illustration board
Brother: gel stick drawing of Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time on a 6x6 inch illustration board
Dad: water color crayon drawing of a pair of skis and forest bg on a 6x6 inch illustration board
Dad's GF: B&W drawing of her dog Renny (R.I.P.) on an 8x8 inch illustration board

Natalie's will be my favorite to draw haha and Dago's will be... interesting... Tiffany's will be something PINK. <3

The sad thing is that I only have my brother's present completed... And it's December 22nd...


LE UPDATE!

PRESENTS = COMPLETED!!

1 comment:

  1. I freakin' LOVE the GIFS...

    I GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST OF FIVES

    ReplyDelete